Good Advise For Life

nothing is better than your friends becasue no matter what happens they will be there for you. strong things can happen with little gestures, so be a good friend!!!!!

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Something Amazing


Can you see it? Amazing!!!

Photo taken in Kentucky GOD PARTING THE HEAVENS!!]

Photo taken in Kentucky

Cara Winship sent this out it is called: God's hands.

"I took this picture on Hwy 30, traveling to LondonCity , KY. It has given me
strength in the times of trouble. I feel I should share it with the rest of
the world. I hope it is an inspiration to you. It just goes to show what
we already know.... We have a God and he's watching over us."

"I e-mailed this picture to News Chanel 36. I was contacted by
Meteorologist John James. He said that this picture of the sky is
showing up, in all states, around the world. He wanted to know where
I was from and where I took it. He saw a similar picture taken in Texas .
He said this is amazing to him!"

4 comments:

AmericasNextFreak said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!

^__________^

baritone_dude2009 said...

FRANCISCO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


i heard that kaitlyn and kasey called you yesterday and you hung up on them haha they called me after they called you and started yelling at me because you hung up on them haha oh well i wanted to do the same thing but i didnt...anyway i came here to see if you were planning on being at the st paul fest...so i should get my phone back soon so call me or comment me...

Ranting Heathen said...

Looks more like god taking a dump on the earth IMO

MonaLisaK said...

This photo is fake, why isn't anyone checking the truth!?

Info on this photo is here...
http://www.snopes.com/photos/natural/godhands.asp

You can really see how gullible people really are. Many will be deceived by this untrue photo.