Good Advise For Life

nothing is better than your friends becasue no matter what happens they will be there for you. strong things can happen with little gestures, so be a good friend!!!!!

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I'm Back

sup you guys...now i know that i havent posted in a while but just because i went down to mexico but i'm back and posting a little late but at least i'm posting.

Now all i have to say about mexico is that its bossome and that i wish i was still there.

now its not because i hate my friends or anything like that(cuz without them i'd die in ohio)but that i didnt want to come back to school(and another reason that i'm pretty sure you know(if not you'll know if you read on)).

i had a bossome 2 weeks down there. first we drove down there and it was bossome cuz i actually got to drive, also i got to visit my family down there too.
when i was down there i went to several places. the first place i went to was my grandpa pedro's house(dads side) to see how he was cuz he was the reason as to why i went down there. then we went to my grandma elvia's house(moms side) to see everyone that was waiting for us.

my dads grandpa pedro lives in a town called El Siete and the state is Durango. my grandma elvia lives in a city called Gomez Palacio in the same state.

they both live in different towns and i stayed at my grandma elvias house more than my grandpa pedro's. but i liked to stay at my grandpa pedro's better cuz i actually got to go outside and stay out there as long as i wanted.

i ended up going to the mountains that were in the town my grandpa was in and thats where i got a sunburn and ended up looking the way i do now. then the next day i went to another in the city my grandma lives in.

a couple days later i went to El Centro de Gomez Palacio, which is the center of the city. then a couple more days later i went to a mountain range where they had a bridge called El Puente De Ojuela. thats a mountain that has a bridge being hold up by wires and they have a tour inside the mountain where they explain the things about the mountain, in fact they used to look for gold in there and water runs through it under it.

when we left i decided to stay over with my grandpa pedro. i didnt do a thing there all i did was stay outside being lazy and meeting up with friends and my girlfriend.

it stayed like that for a while and then the sunday before i left i went with i grandpa oscar(moms side) to a baseball game where he was playing. hes in a league with some of his friends and hes really good. out of what people say he could have actually played in the major league but i dont know why he didnt.

then i stayed with my grandpa pedro's house one more time on thursday before i left on friday. the reason why i did that was cuz i wanted to say goodbye to a couple of people before i left.

the next day i left unfortunately. but im going back during june so i'm not as sad as when i left.

thats about it and if you look in my other blog it'll be the same cuz i'm just copying and pasting this cuz i aint writing it again.

till the next time

aterla...and stay cool

No comments: