Good Advise For Life

nothing is better than your friends becasue no matter what happens they will be there for you. strong things can happen with little gestures, so be a good friend!!!!!

Saturday, September 22, 2007

New Blog!!

just as the title says, there's a new blog.
this blog is mine and i actually think that i'm going to be doing more posts on that one than this one.

it's been up for some time now, but i've been too lazy to say anything...Oh Well

just needed you to know and i needed to put something on this blog..hope you like the other blog.

aterla

3 comments:

benrr101_doesnotexist said...

and yet, there isn't a link to this 'new blog'. At least I know how to get there!
Keep it real-
Benrr101

benrr101_doesnotexist said...

1. Yes... I'm dumb. There is a link, lol.

2. Yes, frostwire is that music download thing that I told you to download. Go get it!

Keep it real some more-
Benrr101

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.