Good Advise For Life

nothing is better than your friends becasue no matter what happens they will be there for you. strong things can happen with little gestures, so be a good friend!!!!!

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Another Chance

this is a continuation of Unfairly Given Punishment, so if you haven't read that then i suggest that you do, but if you don't want to then that's ok.

as you already know my dad canceled my driving exam because i had a low grade in religion. well, my grade card came in today and i had one F, one D+, one C, and the rest A's(I bet you can tell what my religion grade is, and my history).

When my dad saw it he decided that i could take my driving test this comming week. So we went to reschedule it and i'm now taking it this Wednesday February 28.

i'm so happy right now that i can't wait until Wednesday. this is off the subject and all but my friend storm has updated his blog basically everyday so i'm just returning the favor and announcing it on my blog just like he announced mine on his.

1 comment:

Sandman said...

Good luck on your test.
I like pie.

-Storm-