Good Advise For Life

nothing is better than your friends becasue no matter what happens they will be there for you. strong things can happen with little gestures, so be a good friend!!!!!

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Unfairly Given Punishment

So as soon as i was picked up from school I told my dad that I was ready to go and take my driving test on Friday. All of the sudden he said that I wasn't going. I asked him why and he said because of my grade in religion class.

I started to think that he was just joking around but he was being serious. So now I have to wait untill next Saturday to take my driving test. Normally i wouldn't care but when it's because of my grades then i just get ticked off.

the bad part about this is the fact that he will keep moving the date of my driving test until i pull my grade up. I just hope he hasn't called in to change the date because i really want to start driving on my own.

2 comments:

Sandman said...

Work hard and you'll get your grade up in no time.

-Storm-

piano boy said...

Storm is being unnaturally encouraging-strange. If your parents are anything like my parents then passing your test won't make to much of a differance. If you don't keep your grades up then you don't drive regardless.