Good Advise For Life

nothing is better than your friends becasue no matter what happens they will be there for you. strong things can happen with little gestures, so be a good friend!!!!!

Monday, February 26, 2007

Useless and Funny Things in my Mind


I'm bored right now and have no idea what to right about. So I think I'm going to right about what's in my mind right now.

The picture at the very top is a drawing of the balloon animals that I can make.

First of all, since I'm a Mexican, I go down to Mexico to visit my family down there. Well, when we tell them that we're going there, they end up asking us to bring things for them. the first thing that comes to my mind is..."Why don't they come up here and get those things. I mean when we want something from Mexico, we wait 2-3years and go down there, so why can't they do the samething?" Now that's kind of mean so I don't say a thing, but what I should do is send them a map with two dots and a note. The note will say..."The dot in Mexico is you, and the dot in the United States is me. Get your butt up here!!!!"

Next, I can't stand going to a hotel here in the United States. The reason is because if the house keeping knocks on the door and one of my family answers it, they automatically think that we're already cleanning the room. Now normally I wouldn't care but when they automatically assume that I'm doing something because of my nationality I really dislike that.

Arnold Schwarzenegger is the govener for California and is "english only"???? The man can't even speak english! Hey, I have really, really drunk uncles who I understand better than him, "uhmmnhuhmmmmnahhh, blahaohdahhhhuhmmmmm," He wants a beer let me go get it.

The other thing I was thinking about was that Hot Potatoe! is a different game when the people playing it are starving. Then it's more like My Potatoe! I bet that the people playing are thinking, "Burnt fingers and I don't care Free Potatoe!"

Also, I want to be in a reenactment. The reason of this is because I want to commit a crime during the reenactment, because then I would turn it into an enactment!!!!!!

People want to do different things to keep the imigrants out of America. They have a fence up already, and we're still getting in. They want a wall up and maybe a ditch. More on the ditch, they want to put water in it along with crocodiles. You know what I say, put them in but in an hour and a half there will be boots and belts! Put the crocs in and they'll be souviners.

One of the things that I've been thinking about was that if the new imigrations law comes out, then 1.2million Mexicans will have to go back to Mexico! Well just so you know that ain't nothing, 1.2million is just 7quinceneras(15year old birthday party, something like a sweet sixteen,) and two weddings. That doesn't even make a dent. Anyways, it'll be something like this, "Tia(aunt) they caught me...I have to ga back to Mexico. Yeah, I have to go back...save my food though, I'll be right back. Wave your hand over the plate so no flies get on my food, I'll be right back." Let me just tell you now so you here it from a Latino. WE AIN'T GOING NO WHERES!!!!!!!!. Just think about it, who do you think is running this country anyways. The President(FTP) or the people who do all the work(Latinos).

I hope you liked what was in my mind and I hope I didn't offend anybody.

2 comments:

Sandman said...

You think a lot. Your code was I like Pudding (which I could have guessed), it took me like ten seconds.

I like Pie

-Storm-

kkl19902008 said...

I didn't even realize that there was a code in there. Oh well. I like your balloon animals. Considering that they are all the exact same thing lol. Love yas.
KATY