Good Advise For Life

nothing is better than your friends becasue no matter what happens they will be there for you. strong things can happen with little gestures, so be a good friend!!!!!

Monday, March 12, 2007

Graffiti Part 2


When I say I'm going to write about something I mean what I said. I might not write it right away but I will. Either way here is the second part of my graffiti story before.

For those who have been wondering what kind of drawings I draw especially my new friend(at least I think she's my friend), americasnextfreak. I draw graffiti and I just enjoy it, not because of the vandalism(maybe a little), but because of the weird and cool designs. It's somekind of art that really challenges someone to use their full potential.

When I started i didn't know what to draw but then my cousin let me borrow his graffiti magazines to help me on my way. The picture I have on here is a picture of actually 2 drawings that i thought were cool.

I just draw when I'm bored or when I'm in a class at school where the teacher doesn't care, or just doesn't see me. I mainly draw when ever i have time, but recently I haven't drawn anyhting else but what ever is in my book. I'll try to put more of my drawings on my blog but only if i actually finish them.

3 comments:

AmericasNextFreak said...

lol, duh im your friend, silly XD

pretty cool stuff, i like it!

Exquisite said...

I REALLY wish I could go bowling but, unfortunatly, I have to do somthing with my school band that day from like 10:45 am- 3:30 pm then I have to make signs for our Cabaret which is coming up (details on my blog) from 4:30-7:30. If I can squeeze it in it would depend on my mom and what time you were planning on going bowling. Comment me back please :)

kkl19902008 said...

Francisco. What does this picture say? I couldn't read it. I don't know why. Anyways, the whole Karolyn having stuff to do slightly messes things up. But hey, you really need to call me tonight at about like 8:30 or 9 so we can figure things out.
Katy