Good Advise For Life

nothing is better than your friends becasue no matter what happens they will be there for you. strong things can happen with little gestures, so be a good friend!!!!!

Thursday, March 15, 2007

OGT and other stuff

First of all, the OGT's have been easy so far. I've gotten 4 tests and taking number 5 on Friday. The one that I finished the fastest was the science test, which we took today and I finished in 1hour and 30min. out of 2hours and 30min. The final test we have to take is the history test and I'm not totally sure if I can pass it. I mean I think that I'll do well, but the short answers and the extended responses are the one's that I'm not sure on.

Either way, today was Storm's birthday and I was excited for that more than anything else. The best part of it was when I gave him a huge hug in the morning. One of my friends called me in the morning and told me that he was hiding from me, and it was going to be hard to give him a hug. Well as soon as I got to school my friend Matt told Storm I was there and Storm went hiding. So when I got to my locker I dropped my stuff and went over to Matt, and punched him on his arm. And by the way Matt if you're reading this I'm sorry!
Anyways, some of my other friends saw where Storm was hiding and I followed him. That's where the hard part came in, because when I went to give Storm a hug he kept on resisting. No matter what happened though I still ended up giving him a hug, but with all his struggling we ended up in the middle of the hallway. When we were in the hallway I kept on hugging him but I started to yell out "Happy Birthday Storm!" so everyone could here me.
For the rest of the day I kept telling Storm "Happy Birthday" only because I thought that he needs some attention in his life. According to his blog he actually said that he had a great birthday today. That was my ultamite goal of the day and I achived it.

I guess that's all I have to say so I guess that's it.

Oh before I forget, some of you have been wandering what my drawing says and I just wanted to say that it's not that difficult to figure out. But it doesn't matter, it says AFANE. I don't know what it means but it's a cool drawing.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes I appreciate everything you did. It made my day much more bearable. Yesterday was interesting to say the least, I was honestly afraid you were gonna show up at my door,because I thought I was leaving, but I was wrong. So I guess it wouldn't have been the end of the world if you had. I can't wait for bowling either, I haven't gone "seriously" bowling in years, thanks to the gym teacher.

-Storm-

piano boy said...

You know, that borders on sexual harrasment, don't ask how I know.

Exquisite said...

I can see how this would be JUST A TAD bit uncomfortable for Storm but I'm glad you succedded in giving him a great birthday! Loved the story.

kkl19902008 said...

I put the word AFANE in the Spanish to english translator and it came out as work hard so you just told everyone to work hard in your graffiti. Storm's b-day is over now but I can still tell him happy birthday lol. Love ya.
Katy