Good Advise For Life

nothing is better than your friends becasue no matter what happens they will be there for you. strong things can happen with little gestures, so be a good friend!!!!!

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Storm's Birthday Party

last Saturday we had storm's birthday party at the bowling ally. i personally have to say that it was awsome.

the way i started that day was by going to storm's house because we were allowed to go. i played video games with storm and just left after 2hours of fun. from there i just stayed home until i had to leave and pick up my friends to go to the bowling ally. i picked up matt chriss and tyler. katy picked up alex, and daniel picked up storm.

we all got there early, besides daniel, sowe could surprise storm. i'm pretty sure he was surprised because storm was flashed by tyler. it was so hilarious that i even took a picture. by the way storm if you're reading this it was not my idea(wink, wink).

we started to bowl in the dark with the colorful lights on and in teams. it was storm tyler matt and me vs. daniel chris katy and alex. we lost the first time, but we won the second. during the second game we started to eat pizza and cake. which by the way the cake was good. we lost in the third game though i guess we lost our groove.

one funny thing that happened was that tyler gave his and matt's bowling ball directions to hit the pins. and to our surprise it actually worked. the bad thing though was that it stopped working after a while. another funny thing that happened was that tyler dedicated one bowl to micheal jackson(i don't know why), but he did the moon walk and bowled. and amazingly he hti every pin except for one.

when we were done we all went to wal-mart to buy duct tape. storm baught lime green duct tape and i baught purple duct tape and gave it to storm for his birthday. after taht matt and chris dicided not to take a ride home with me(i don't know why), but i did give tyler a ride. this is where it starts to get funny.

on the way to tyler's house he dicided to yell out my window to random people saying funny things to them. we saw poeple climbing on top of a fire hydrant and he yelled, "CLIMBING ON FIRE HYDRANTS IS A SIN!!!" at the top of his lungs. they apperently got right off because they were scared or something. then, we went to main street and saw people walking out of a church. that's when he dicided to yell out, "JESUS LOVES ME AND HE LOVES YOU TOO!!" finally, we saw some people running across the street while the light was on green, and i bet you could guess what he said next, "JESUS DOESN'T LIKE JAY WALKERS, JAY WALKING IS A SIN, YOU SINNERS!!!!"

out of all lthat happened that had to be the best Saturday that i've ever had, and it makes up for last Saturday too. i'd rather not get into last Saturday though. i hope that everyone had fun at the party especially storm!!!!

and to those of you who get this joke: I LIKE PUDDING!!!!! I LIKE PUDDING!!!!! I LIKE PUDDING!!!!! I LIKE PUDDING!!!!! I LIKE PUDDING!!!!! I LIKE PUDDING!!!!! I LIKE PUDDING!!!!! I LIKE PUDDING!!!!! I LIKE PUDDING!!!!! I LIKE PUDDING!!!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Francisco, and yes I did have fun, I like pie.

-Storm-

kkl19902008 said...

I HAD FUN!!!! Wal-Mart was awesome too. Tim thought I was drunk (the subway guy). I really wasn't and you guys can attest to that fact.
I LOVE STORM AND FRANCISCO AND EVERYONE ELSE THAT WAS AT THE PARTY!!!!!
Katy

Ranting Heathen said...

Dude. That was so funny. Except, the light was red...they really WERE Jay Walking. :P

Aw man, we need to do that again and take Storm. I'm sure he'll get embarrassed...but that's the fun, ain't it?

-- Ty

Exquisite said...

My goodness that sounds AWSOME, I especially like the duct-tape part, hope to see you soon!

Ranting Heathen said...

Bring the papers tommorow, please. :(

Laura said...

I must say I love the title,... very original

9.5/10

Ranting Heathen said...

UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!

I miss hearing/reading your words. :(