Good Advise For Life

nothing is better than your friends becasue no matter what happens they will be there for you. strong things can happen with little gestures, so be a good friend!!!!!

Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Sorry You Guys(and Girls)!



Sorry for the delay, and I hope this make all of you happy(Storm and Tyler). I've just been lazy and tired most of the time. It doesn't matter anymore, I'm actually updating my blog. So these are the things that are going in my life so far since last time.

I, for once, to a kid that's not my cousin, punched a kid, who will remain nameless. the whole thing got started when he locked the dor to the locker room, i really didn't care but i though it would be fun to just mess around. so i decided to throw my gym bag at him(not my best idea), and he was just about to grab it and throw it. that's when i went over to him and pushed him, but he was going to hit the sinks, so i grabed his shirt to stop him from hitting it. after that happened he called me "Stupid Mexican!"
that's when i lost it, and started punching him. i guess i had somekind of control because i only punched him in the shoulder, but either way i did punch him. i don't normally do anything but i guess at the one moment with the right words it'll get to me.

besides that i've been ok(i guess), not so much happy though:( i've mainly been tired, but not depressed(STORM). also, i've hurt my right leg near my knee. i don't know what i did but i think it happened two weeks ago in gym. we were playing Big Bases(mattball) and i turned in a wierd way and it started to hurt. just last friday i played soccer with my cousins and it got worse, because now it hurts whenever i walk. i'll be ok though, and i hope i'll be ok and not tired for the rest of the week. "OUCH MY LEG!!!!!!!!!!!!!":(

on the brighter side i drew two new drawings. one of them being the cross as you can see, and the other one is the spray paint can. i call the cross "The Graffiti Cross", i drew this during my english class. and i call the spray paint can "The Final Spray", i saw the drawing in a show called "Miami Ink." they do tatoos in that show and i thought it looked cool so i drew it. i hope they're good names, if not then could you please come up with some. either way, i'm in the process in drawing them in my notebook but it may take me awhile to finish them because i still got to color them afterwards.

i guess that's it and that i can't wait to go to Katy's party this Saturday. Maybe Matt's next week but only if he invites me!!!!(haha). UNTIL MY NEXT POST(hopefully soon):)

4 comments:

Ranting Heathen said...

OMG FRAN YOU UPDATED.

Also, those pictures rock. I saw the new updated one and stuff.

YOU ROCK DUDE

WOOO

-- Ty

Exquisite said...

I'm sorry that the past few days haven't gone so well, but I can tell you I LOVE MATTBALL! hehe Also, I will be at Matt's if you come. So... I'll be praying for you (and by the way Storm isn't very depressed right now).

baritone_dude2009 said...

francisco i invited you since i said "you can come if you want to" but if you a "forma" invitation then here you go...i cordially invite you to my brithday party on April the 14th...time TBA...there happy?? your invited...lol and karolyn is right...storm is not very depressed right now...


anyway hope you can come...

AmericasNextFreak said...

Hey, what's up? Very cool ideas!!

Are you coming on saturday??

~Sylvia~