Good Advise For Life

nothing is better than your friends becasue no matter what happens they will be there for you. strong things can happen with little gestures, so be a good friend!!!!!

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Can't Wait

man, matt's party is in a couple hours, I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
there are basically 3 reasons as to why i can't wait and those reasons are:

1) see all my friends. only because i never get to see them during vacations or even after school. so either way it'll be a good, possibly a great day.

2)i get to finally meet my two friends that i haven't met yet, but all i know is that they are my friends. can't wait to meet you Karolyn and Sylvia.

3)the last and final thing is breakdancing. i asked to breakdance and i was allowed. i just don't know if i'll be that good. the only reason is because my cousin taught some of my other cousins and me to breakdance but we haven't done that much of breakdance in a few years. i hope it goes all right.

that's all the reasons, and they're in the right order too. hope to see all of you soon.
eesa ouya aterla!!!!!!

7 comments:

Ranting Heathen said...

Call when you're about to come over, 'cause I have no idea what's going on.

419-663-3019 if you don't have it

-- Ty

Exquisite said...

You usually don't have any idea what IS going on Tyler!

See you soon Fran!

AmericasNextFreak said...

Hey Fransisco! It was cool meeting you!

You're awesome, i don't care what they say about you (ha ha ha, no one says anything bad, don't worry about it. I'm just teasing ^__^)

~Sylvia~

Anonymous said...

Pudding Lad,

GIVE ME 2 COOKIES!!!!

-Troublemaker Class L

Anonymous said...

Bernhardt´s the troublemaker. Just check his locker and you´ll find out. (!)

baritone_dude2009 said...

AHHHHH I AM NOT THE TROUBLEMAKER!!!! i do believe that i didnt take his hat...chris did and he put it in my locker then slammed my finger in his!!!!! AHHHH CHRIS IS ABOVE CLASS A TROUBLEMAKER!!!!!!


HAHA matt

Exquisite said...

Wow you guys, CALM DOWN!

And Francisco... UPDATE!!!!!