Good Advise For Life

nothing is better than your friends becasue no matter what happens they will be there for you. strong things can happen with little gestures, so be a good friend!!!!!

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Cool Video

hey you guys, like i said, i would put on some kind of video on here and i just did but the thing is that there are several on here so let me guide you in the one to pick.

the videos are on the right side right after the links. the first three videos are the same so you can just pick one, it doesn't matter. the last one i don't know what it is but i don't care if you pick it. so there you go have fun watching them.

just to let you know, if they don't load up right away, i'd ask you to please wait cause it's soooo cool. also, i don't know if there is something wrong with my computer but there is no sound for some reason, so i don't know if there will be any sound on yours. either way have fun and see you guys on Saturday.

3 comments:

baritone_dude2009 said...

ok quite honestly what does aterla mean???? because you put it on ty's blog all the time but no one elses...

Anonymous said...

I know dude. :P I was kidding about all that. Fran, you're already impressive enough, man. Homies fo life. Ye ye.

Your break dancing is awesome, and everyone will probably be amazed. Lookin' forward to it.

Also, Rocky Balboa is a kick ass movie.

Yes, I need a ride. Mind givin' me one? See ya later.

-- Ty

Exquisite said...

Hey, I don't mind if you brake dance, it is a little scary though cuz I've never seen anyone in person.