Good Advise For Life

nothing is better than your friends becasue no matter what happens they will be there for you. strong things can happen with little gestures, so be a good friend!!!!!

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Hi Everyone

please look at the video, because i want to show you some breakdance moves that i won't be doing at matt's party. i've also learned that it'll update to different videos throughout time so please look at the first one.

also, i went to Kalahari with my cousins today. i must say that it was fun. i'm glad to be home though.

for those of you who know storm, wouldn't you think that storm should be the hero of the day on his own blog. i mean really he should be because he's the one who came up with it, he's the one who has it, and HE'S the one who is the sweetest on the blog writting. only because if it wasn't for him then i would have never made new friends without actually meeting them(Karolyn and Sylvia). so if you agree that storm should be hero of the day on his blog, and that he won't look selfish then just leave comments saying that he should.

here is some pig latin for you guys, if you want to figure out what it says then go ahead and try. if not then just ask me and i'll tell you.

an'tca aitwa ota eesa ouya uysga noa aturdaysa, ndaa ia ikela uddingpa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
eesa ouya aterla:)

5 comments:

baritone_dude2009 said...

as long as everything goes well...it'll start at 7 but you know i dont care what time you go home my parents might but i dont...

Sandman said...

I appreciate the compliments, but I don't think that I should be the hero of the day.

STORM NOT STORM
0 1

-Storm-

AmericasNextFreak said...

You know Fransisco, I think alot more highly of you than you think. So don't start telling me you aren't nice, because you are.

:)

~Sylvia~

Anonymous said...

Whoooaaa! I understood that!

Can't wait to see you either, Fran.

-- Ty

kkl19902008 said...

sorry I slept through everything you guys did
Katy