Good Advise For Life

nothing is better than your friends becasue no matter what happens they will be there for you. strong things can happen with little gestures, so be a good friend!!!!!

Monday, April 9, 2007

Things in my Life

over the past few days i've called my friend 32 times from Friday till now, gone to a sleep over, watched four movies, went to a birthday party, and helped break a wall. looks like i've been busy, eventhough i haven't.

the only reason i called one of my friends 32 times is because on Friday she wouldn't pick up her phone. only because she was with her family and her phone was in her room. then on Saturday, because her phone was off all day, and Sunday because i don't know why but then she called later on in the afternoon. by the way, Storm if you're reading this, you'll know sooner or later. i'm not sure if i trust you(sound familiar).

i also went to a sleep over with my cousins on Friday, and that's where i saw four different movies. i saw: Jackass number 2, SawII, SawIII, and Rocky Balboa. the funniest one was Jackass #2, obviously, and i really didn't like SawII and III, i don't know why, i just didn't like them. the best one was Rocky Balboa, and eventhough i liked it because of the boxing part, it has great messages in the movie. i favorite message was, "It doesn't matter how many times you get hit, what does matter is about how many hits you reacive and you still get up and move on." with that note i'll leave you on that.

i went to Katy's birthday party which was great, and the only reason it was great was because i was actually invited. as much of a surprise i'm never invited to anything, so this was what had made my day. it was a great party eventhough Karolyn and Sylvia weren't there. i was actually looking forward to meeting you guys, but either way it was a great party.

also at Katy's party i accidentally broke a wall(I'm sorry Katy). it wasn't all my fault, but it was most of it(i really am). the wall ended up breaking with someones shoulder into the wall, only because of a conflict with a cellphone(please forgive me). so Katy if you haven't gotten the hint by now: I'M REALLY SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if there's anything i can do just let me know.

that's about it and before i forget, i put a link to some kind of website that leads to a bunch of useless quizes that are somewhat funny. i'll see you matt at your party. have fun and well....do anything you want cause i really don't care. Haha:)

5 comments:

baritone_dude2009 said...

come on now francisco i invited you to my birthday party thing...although it did take a while...and it was daniel's shoulder that went into the wall...

Anonymous said...

Agh! Everyone's being torn apart.

God, I hope I don't get thrown into the middle of this.

<3 you fran.

-- Ty

kkl19902008 said...

Fortunately enough... My dad didn't end up eating me... at least not yet. I'm still waiting for it to happen. But yes I do forgive you and Daniel. How could I not. I love you guys.
Katy

Exquisite said...

Hmmm interesting week so far huh Fran, I'll be meeting you at Matt's along with Sylvia so don't worry, we'll see eachother. Also, I'm kinda glad I wasn't at Katy's. I can be a "mom of the world" at times and I might have yelled at a few ppl -.- It's just the way I am.
So see you Saturday after the ominous ACT in Fremont. ugh

AmericasNextFreak said...

Hey there, I commented below on your other drawings.

Interesting week... haha ^__^ we all have our days. Sometimes multiple days.

~Sylvia~