Good Advise For Life

nothing is better than your friends becasue no matter what happens they will be there for you. strong things can happen with little gestures, so be a good friend!!!!!

Wednesday, March 7, 2007

New Info

so there are 8 more days until my friends birthday and he doesn't want us to do anything for him. i don't think i'm going to listen to that though only because he needs something like this. so i'm trying to get help from people to see if they have any ideas. so far i'm only making signs saying it's his birthday, and putting them all over the halls. so if anybody has any ideas then leave comments on what to do, please let me know before next Thursday. oh and i'm also calling him at his house to say happy birthday and going over to his house to say it too.

in other news my friend tyler is is going to put new poems on his blog and let me tell you that they're sweet poems. in matter of fact i think that every poem he makes are sweet. i think he has some talent besides playing guitar(which he plays awsomely). HE'S THE MAN!!!!!!!!!

i finally got some kind of silver sharpie and this is no ordinary silver sharpie but a matalic silver sharpie. this sharpie is going to help me finish some of my drawings and enable me to put them on my blog. for some of you who don't know yet i really like to draw, but i like to draw graffiti. right now i only draw it for fun but when i get older i would really like to do something with that kind of art.

thanks and i hope my friend Matt feels better.

3 comments:

AmericasNextFreak said...

Hey, thanks for the compliment! What kind of stuff do you draw?

Exquisite said...

Well if you want to tell me your secret plans just e-mail me at Sing4Elohim@aol.com. Then he won't see the awsomness we have planned for him!!!

kkl19902008 said...

Francisco. You need to call me. If you don't know my cell number, get it from matt. We can discuss plans for that one place. I'm thinking the time should be 4-6 though because i believe that I work from 7-3. Good deal.
Katy