Good Advise For Life

nothing is better than your friends becasue no matter what happens they will be there for you. strong things can happen with little gestures, so be a good friend!!!!!

Sunday, March 4, 2007

Things To Know(I don't think you really want to know)

i got a surprise for all my friends tomorrow at school but i don't think they are going to read this before school tomorrow.

either way I'll be able to put some of my graffiti pictures on my blog soon because i finally go a silver sharpies. so that means that i'll be able to finish all of my drawings that need the shadings.

to all my friends I LIKE PUDDING!!!!!!!!!I LIKE PUDDING!!!!!!!!!I LIKE PUDDING!!!!!!!!!I LIKE PUDDING!!!!!!!!!I LIKE PUDDING!!!!!!!!!I LIKE PUDDING!!!!!!!!!I LIKE PUDDING!!!!!!!!!I LIKE PUDDING!!!!!!!!!I LIKE PUDDING!!!!!!!!!I LIKE PUDDING!!!!!!!!!I LIKE PUDDING!!!!!!!!!I LIKE PUDDING!!!!!!!!!I LIKE PUDDING!!!!!!!!!I LIKE PUDDING!!!!!!!!!I LIKE PUDDING!!!!!!!!!I LIKE PUDDING!!!!!!!!!I LIKE PUDDING!!!!!!!!!I LIKE PUDDING!!!!!!!!!I LIKE PUDDING!!!!!!!!!I LIKE PUDDING!!!!!!!!!I LIKE PUDDING!!!!!!!!!I LIKE PUDDING!!!!!!!!!I LIKE PUDDING!!!!!!!!!I LIKE PUDDING!!!!!!!!!I LIKE PUDDING!!!!!!!!!I LIKE PUDDING!!!!!!!!!I LIKE PUDDING!!!!!!!!!I LIKE PUDDING!!!!!!!!!I LIKE PUDDING!!!!!!!!!I LIKE PUDDING!!!!!!!!!I LIKE PUDDING!!!!!!!!!I LIKE PUDDING!!!!!!!!!I LIKE PUDDING!!!!!!!!!I LIKE PUDDING!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Sandman said...

I'm afraid to see what you have planned.

I like pie.

Exquisite said...

WOW Storm has friends?!?!?!...lol just kidding. Yes I WILL do somthing for you know who and so will my sister. Unfortunatly, it will have to be over the phone (give me his #) or the computer since we don't live in Norwalk.

By the way I like cheesecake!

Exquisite said...

Yea um just thought of this... my sister is americasnextfreak. Just so you know.